|Catling's Land Surveys - Catling's Land Surveys|
A Passion for Mapping
2016 was a very busy year for Catlings Land Surveys. A range of projects were undertaken across South & Mid Wales. Below are a selection of these projects outlining the variety and type of work undertaken.
- Lydstep Beach, Holiday Park, Land Survey.
- British Wool Depot, Brecon, Land Survey, internal and external plans.
- The Old Post Office, Swansea. Elevation and roof plans.
- Slope accessment survey, Carmarthen.
- Various schools, Carmarthenshire, Land Sureys.
- Rock face profiles, Pembrokeshire.
- Domestic properties for planning and redevelopment. Land survey, floor plans and elevations.
- SA1 Swansea. Land survey prior to major construction project.
- Oriel Myrddin Gallery, Carmarthen. Elevations for listed building planning application.
- Woodland survey for proposed charitable project, Swansea valley.
- Llechryd, Ceredigion. Flood prevention survey.
- Former Cwmtawe school, Pontardawe. Land for redevelopment.
- Bridge surveys
- Refinery site, Clydach, Land survey.
- Gwenllian Court Hotel, Land survey, Floor plans, Elevations & Sections.
- Neath Castle, Land Survey
- Solar PV farm, Site survey and set out array locations.
Cost effective Surveys throughout South & Mid Wales